Submit to Web Directory - Submit Your Website |  - Article Details

How to Apply for a Cambodia Visa at an Embassy

Date Added: September 15, 2020 08:04:12 PM
Author: admin
Category: Travel: Passports and Visas

You can apply for a Cambodian visa at one of Cambodia's diplomatic missions abroad, such as an embassy or consulate:

  1. Locate the nearest Embassy / Consulate. See a list of Cambodia's diplomatic missions here, along with their addresses and contact information.
  2. Contact the Embassy / Consulate or visit their website to learn more about the visa application process and requirements.
  3. Gather the necessary documents. There will usually be a list of materials on the website.
  4. Go to the Embassy / Consulate in person or mail the application, depending on their specific requirements.

Note: Because of the COVID-19 travel restrictions, an Embassy/Consulate is the only place where you can get a Cambodian visa.

What Documents Do I Need for a Cambodia Visa?

When you apply for a Cambodia visa, you will need to present the following documents:

  • Your passport, which must be valid for at least another six months and with at least one blank visa page
  • A return-trip ticket.
  • Cash in US dollars to pay the visa fee (US$30 for tourist visa; US$35 for ordinary visa)
  • When applying at an Embassy: Any other documents that the immigration officers require, such as a cover letter, invitation letter, etc.

After you arrive in Cambodia, you will need additional documents to extend your ordinary visa, depending on the type of extension you need, such as a work contract, proof of enrollment in a Cambodian school, etc.


What Is the Duration of a Cambodia Visa?

Once you receive a Cambodian visa (whether online, on arrival or at an Embassy), you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days from the day you enter.

Can You Extend a Cambodia Visa?

Yes, you can extend all Cambodian visas, both tourist and ordinary:

  • Le visa touristique du Cambodge ne peut être prolongé qu'une seule fois pour 30 jours supplémentaires au Département de l'immigration de la Police nationale du Cambodge.
  • Le visa ordinaire (E) peut être prolongé de 1, 3, 6 ou 12 mois, selon vos besoins, au Département de l'Immigration de la Police Nationale du Cambodge. Lorsque vous renouvelez votre visa, vous devez apporter tous les documents liés à votre objectif au Cambodge. Si vous allez travailler, vous avez besoin d'un contrat de travail / lettre, si vous allez étudier, vous avez besoin d'une lettre d'admission, etc.